Opening the season/Concession info
Written by: League Administrator
Monday, March 19, 2018
Hello all! For those who will be working Concession Stand shifts, please sign up at http://signup.com/go/aXEJmsC. Also, please note a change to the calendar this year. The board decided that head coaches ONLY will work Field Day, to allow parents to fill more concession stand and press box shifts during the season.
* Bring a $75 check to uniform pickup (or $75 cash in an envelope)
* Sign up for 2 shifts at the link below.
* After you work your second shift, the $75 check will be returned to you.
* If you no-show for ONE shift, we will cash your check.
* If the game you sign up to work is canceled/postponed, you must sign up for a replacement shift.
* Emergencies happen. If you cannot make your scheduled shift, contact Tiffany Damitz at 765-513-4746 immediately and sign up for a replacement one.
Opening Day will be Saturday 4/21/18 We will meet at the fairgrounds at 8 AM by the brick building. The parade will start promptly at 8:30 AM. The opening ceremonies will happen on our major league diamond by the concession stand immediately after the parade. The first games begin at 10:00 AM that morning. We will be on a tight schedule to get it all in, so please help us by being prompt that day.
Raffle tickets will need to be turned in before opening ceremonies on 4/21/18. We will announce winners at the ceremonies which is directly after the parade. You're welcome to drop them off at the concession stand in the container at any practice or that morning, but please be sure you have them turned in before the ceremonies that morning. Winners do not have to present to win that day.
The team picture schedule is online on our league website. All players are to have plain grey pants this year.
As always, if you have any questions, please let us know!
© 2018 LeaguePro, Inc. All rights reserved.
This site created by LeaguePro Inc.